XxArrowCraftxX -Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by XxArrowCraftxX, Sep 10, 2017.

1. XxArrowCraftxX

XxArrowCraftxX New Member

What is your Minecraft name?
    XxArrowCraftxX
    What is your real name?
    John or JD
    What is your real Discord name (NOT DISCORD NICKNAME)?
    XxArrowCraftxX#8878

How long have you played Minecraft?
    Since 2011
    How long have you played on AquaRaider?
    For about 2-4 weeks

Approximately how many hours can you contribute per day?
    School days 1 hour and weekends around 10 hours
    Have you made a purchase from our store? If so what?
    I plan to donate per month to help the server out

What is some background information about your self?
    Well I'm a 14 year old male. In 8th grade I love math class xD I also play a lot of minecraft when I can. I do football which is why on school days I can't play too much. I also placed 3rd at Greco/Freestyle State championships for wrestling a couple of months ago.

What makes you different than other applicants?
    I can contribute several hours of my time to assisting others and surpass any issues players might encounter when they're playing along. I know I would be able to maintain servers that seem to be on the strong side of players so that it's ensured that no one has a problem, whether it'd be: being bored or have a common problem which can be prevented. Some servers contain a lot of members so I can definitely assist those who are new to the server. I really do love this server.

What is your previous experience as staff?
    Yes, i've been Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, and mod

What is your primary motivation for applying?
    My primary motivation for applying is just to help the server out. The server has brought me to want to play minecraft again. I will be as helpful as I can considering I already help people out on the server as much as I can and I could get many people vouching for me to get the staff spot.
    What is your biggest strength?
    My biggest strength is recording hackers. I can catch out hackers very easily considering I know what the mods would look like to be using. Another one would be helping people. Helping people to me is the most fun thing ever to do and I'm very happy to be applying.

What is your biggest weakness?
    My biggest weakness would be catching non pvp hacks and muting people in chat. I know all the rules but honestly I wouldn't like muting people because I would always get accused of abusing my power and thats why I don't like to mute or even kick people.

Why out of all applicants should we pick you?
    Because, If I do get the job I will definitely ensure that I can be active on the busiest of days and make sure that I can address most of the problems so that I can enlighten individual experiences for everyone. Not only this, but comprehensively, I will catch out those who for some reason have a tendency to be rude, racist, discriminating or nasty to individuals and deal with the situation effectively with discretion. As a Staff, I can assist those and if so, bond with a lot more players on the server. And if staff are not present, I can hop on and assist those in need or in trouble.

Can you record? If so how?
    Built in windows recording software
    What would you use to screen share to look for hacks?
    Join.me

What other information should we know?
    (Answer here) (5 sentences minimum)

Do you understand that asking anyone to like, comment or view this staff application will result in an instant denial?
    Yes.

2. DBear11

DBear11 New Member

hello I really hope you get staff just one thing you forgot to answer ''
    What other information should we know?'' but other really good I hope you get staff