Shmoneylong's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Shmoney, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Shmoney

Shmoney New Member

What is your Minecraft name?
    Shmoneylong

What is your real name?
    Christian

What is your real Discord name (NOT DISCORD NICKNAME)?
    Shmoney#1157

How long have you played Minecraft?
    4 Years

How long have you played on AquaRaider?
    A Month

Approximately how many hours can you contribute per day?
    All Day Because i am in Virtual School

Have you made a purchase from our store? If so what?
    No not yet but i most likely will in the future

What is some background information about your self?
    I am 17 years old i am from Tampa,Fl My hobbies I play sports such as Basketball, Track and Boxing on varsity and I'm extremely competitive. I Love to play video games especially on Xbox one . Right now since there are no sports going on where i live i am either practicing on for next season or working. Another thing about me is that i am very determined and i never like let people down!

What makes you different than other applicants?
    I am very helpful and can help people on your server 24/7 and guide them on how to play.

What is your previous experience as staff?
    Yes i used to be a mod on a server called External Pvp But they closed down

What is your primary motivation for applying?
    Honestly primary motives is to make your server big and bring you in money!

What is your biggest strength?
    I have a lot of computer skills so i can help you guys with coding if you don't know how to and commands, plug-ins, Custom enchants, etc. i am very good at ss'ing people i am a very chill person, I am independent which mean i like to do things on my own and when i do it like that i usually finish faster, And i am willing to help keep your server going for the time being.

What is your biggest weakness?
    I honestly don't really have too many weaknesses but if i had to say on it would be False Blame... For example if i were to be on a server and then they ban me for false hacks or something in that sort i tend to snap/retaliate at the person because i don't like being false blamed and another weakness would be pronouncing words but other than those that's all i can think of

Why out of all applicants should we pick you?
    The reason you should pick me over other applicants is because I am available everyday of the week at anytime, I can make sure that no one the server is disrespectful or inappropriate , i am a nice outgoing person to anyone on the server, and i i am already cool with most of the staff's already so it would make it easier... cause there's more chemistry.

Can you record? If so how?
    Yes... Anytime you need! I use OBS

What would you use to screen share to look for hacks?
    Skype,Discord, or Team Speak

What other information should we know?
    I have a great personality, I am a hard worker and i will always get the job done

Do you understand that asking anyone to like, comment or view this staff application will result in an instant denial?
    Yes